Learning SEO: Social Bookmarking For Your Site. Get Started! (Part 2)
List of Bookmarking Sites
In fact, there are 100’s of sites out there you can bookmark your site at. Please, check out our social bookmarking list and build your own.
How to add my site to a social bookmarking site?
As an example, let’s add our site to the bookmarks at Google.com. First of all you need to create an account (if you have no account). Ready? Now you are able to store additional bookmarks, tag your bookmarks, and share with anyone interested in your bookmarks.
Adding a bookmark
1. Go to your iGoogle page
2. Find “Google Bookmarks” module.
3. Enter the URL, Name and Labels for your site. Name should be appealing for other people who may be interested in the bookmark. Include the keyword phrase into your title as well.
4. Click “Add” button and your site is bookmarked!
And remember that now you have one more external link to your site. Congratulations!
If you haven't tried a Bookmarking site, join one, and use it for a few months before you make a judgment on how useful it is. And surely use Share Your Site feature provided with our classified software to encourage your visitors to add your site to their bookmarks.
Author: Natalia M.
Worksforweb Marketing Department
More articles about SEO:
- Learning SEO: Social Bookmarking For Your Site (Part 1)
- FAQ about SEO
- How to write a good success story: CARP - Model
Online demos of WorksForWeb products:
- iLister Script Demo
- iAuto Script Demo
- iRealty Script Demo
- iAuto-Bikes Script Demo
- iLister-Pets Script Demo
- iLister-Machinery Script Demo
Business solutions based on WorksForWeb scripts: